Announcement!

Vintage Garhering sale this weekend! Hope to see you there!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Grand Opening



Just a quick reminder, that there is only one more week until our grand opening weekend! fri, mar. 12th, sat. the 13th, and sun. the 14th. We have been bringing in new items every day and have several lines of new products that should be arriving any day and will be unveiled that weekend. (If the shipping fairies cooperate with us:)

We have been having a blast getting the store up and running and visiting with everyone who has stopped in to say hi. We are open wed. through sun. every week from 10-4, and the grand opening weekend we will stay open until 5.

There will be refreshments and daily door prize drawings during the grand opening and you will be able to get 10 % off of anything in the store that weekend including the new items. We hope you can all come by and check out the store at some point during that weekend. See you there!

P.S. Thanks to "andie's attic" for the lovely write-up and great pictures on her blog. You can link to it at the bottom of our blog.
see you soon-matt and veronica

4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I'm going to try and make it on Friday..I can't wait to see your new digs! Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Your store is looking awesome as well. I hope we have some good weather for your garden party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog - and your shop looks like one more reason why I NEED to save my money so I can get up there to visit my friend in Vancouver!!
    I want to come! I can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the spring, everyone just magically appears from the winter! Your store is beautiful and I will see you on Friday!!

    Sue/BirdSong

    ReplyDelete