Announcement!

Vintage Garhering sale this weekend! Hope to see you there!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Has anyone seen spring? (I think it got lost:)

What is the deal with this crazy weather?!
We are having fun down at the store , even with the rain, hail, snow, and wind that April has thrown at us.
I you haven't stopped by in a while , we have opened up a second large room full of fun stuff and expanded our hours for spring. We are open 10:00 am-5:00 pm Wed. through Sun. , and if the sun is shining we usually stick around until 6:00.
If you are gearing up for gardening once the weather cooperates , we have several potting benches (including kid sized!) along with containers and kids gardening tools and gloves. You could give the kids some tools and tell them its a new "Wii" gardening game and see how many weeds they pull before they figure it out. OK, maybe not :)
We are bringing fun new items into the store every day , so stop by and visit!
P.S. the first "Vintage Gathering" flea market sale of the year is just around the corner (more details to come soon) and we hope to see you there. Bye for now-Matt and Veronica

5 comments:

  1. Oh I know! I'm up in Lewis Cty, and we had snow yesterday. Flakes. Then hail. Then blinding sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy! when we do get sun, we seem to get sprinkles at the same time. I don't get it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping to make it up there to see you guys on the 8th. The weather had better be gorgeous lol. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shop is looking fabulous!! Hopefully I'll get a chance to say hi for the flea on the 8th..it's my son's bday so I won't be there, but Sally will (selling my stuff and hers :-)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope we will see you both, I don't know if the weather will be gorgeous, but at least the forecast looks fairly dry for that weekend

    ReplyDelete