Announcement!

Vintage Garhering sale this weekend! Hope to see you there!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kat-iversary continued


The blog form cut me off and I wasn't done yet!
Our mothers have been pivotal in our successes this year, and we can't thank them enough. opal renner has been one of our best customers all year and has been there to support us in so many ways, and derrith scarbrough has Been a jack of all trades ( or would that be jaqueline?) she has painted signs, made and handed out flyers, helped to fill our store with beautiful things, and worked for free anytime we needed time away. They are our biggest fans and our best cheerleaders and we are lucky to have them.
Last but not least is our greatest gift, our daughters, Katherine and Olivia. Besides being the namesake of our store they bring joy to our lives and they are tirelessly patient with all of the hours spent at the shop. They inspire us and make us want to create something special.
I would be remiss if I didn't mention our " secret Santa" who took a huge weight off our shoulders and helped us through a tough winter. It means a lot that you believe in us. You know who you are.
We are looking forward to year two and hope to see you all in the near future, thanks, Matt, Veronica, Katherine, and Olivia.
P.s. Since it rained on our parade last weekend we are extending our anniversary sale prices through the end of next weekend hope you can make it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I didn't make it by...super busy weekend but hopefully can swing by this week. Congratulations on one year!! I'm very happy for all of you.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your shop..I found some treasures of my own, and could have spent much more if I hadn't of been summoned to the baseball fields! Congratulations to a very lovely family whom we have the pleasure and honor of calling friends. Bless you both! Lisa ;-)

    ReplyDelete