Announcement!

Vintage Garhering sale this weekend! Hope to see you there!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sept. 12 vintage gathering-so fun!

Cathy's place was buzzing today with loads of people out enjoying the sunshine (even busloads of people!) We had so much fun, hanging out with all of our "vintage gathering" buddies. This was the last event of the spring/summer at Cathy's store, but we will be at the 2 year anniversary celebration for "Uncovered Ruby" in 3 weeks time (Oct. 3rd) You can find details along with some fabulous pics of yesterdays event at www.uncoveredruby.blogspot.com I will post more details here soon. Thanks for a great day to all who came and if we missed you, we hope to see you at the next one! - matt and veronica















We were so excited to have our friends , the Stricklands right next to us all day. They had an awesome display full of fun and interesting items for sale. Plus they had more shade than we did, so we visited often :-)



















Tent city!















This little guy took a liking to our thermos so we let him hang out for a while...















Veronica , Katherine, and Olivia made these cute little fabric pumpkins for the sale.















The candy corns in the glass canisters were supposed to be strictly decorative, but Kurt and I got a little hungry halfway through the day and the display corns dwindled..















The fall colored "americana" PYREX bowls on the 2nd to top shelf were snapped up pretty quickly. I'd better start looking for more. ( I love them too :) )



















Katherine has always had a huge amount of love for animals, so when she found Cathy's cute cat ,we lost her to "kitty land" for a while.. we eventually got her back.

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blog! We're so excited to have ya'll at our 2 year party! See you soon...lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, we are excited too. I loved all of your photos from sat. You take great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veronica and Matt...I am SO impressed! I love your style, your inventory, everything. I want to come up and buy a ton of your stuff. (Think Mark will let me haul any home??) Anyhow, sorry I missed you guys last weekend. Thanks for taking in my cute little stray do (and his puppies). I can't wait to see you on our next trip up (I'm planning on coming with him in Oct). Save me some cute stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we would love to see you! We actually have another sale oct. 3rd. Do you know what weekend you will be up here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you guys should think about doing a booth at our Fall Funky Junk Sisters Show!

    Linda & Dixie
    The Funky Junk Sisters

    ReplyDelete